- Epoxy floors are easy to clean and disinfect. That means less mopping and maintenance for you.
- They are long-lasting: These products can last up to 20 years!
- Ease of repair: When repairs are needed, they can be completed without replacing the entire floor.
- Durability: Up to 7 times stronger than concrete, epoxy flooring can withstand everything from chemical spills to having vehicles parked on it.
- Non-slip options are available. Adding a texture can improve safety for the workplace or even your own garage.
- Seamless: Because there are no seams, epoxy flooring provides a hygienic surface, such as the FDA and USDA recommend for food service establishments.
We can also customize our applications to meet the needs of different areas of your home. For instance, if you’re thinking of epoxy flooring in your garage, it can be applied in thicker layers to increase durability. If you want a great-looking floor in your basement rec room, but don’t want to worry about spilled drinks and dropped nachos on game day, epoxy flooring is the answer. We offer a variety of styles and colors, including metallic flooring, to make your home a showplace. Even with their stunning good looks, these floors offer all of the benefits described previously.
If you’re looking for beautiful, durable epoxy flooring to upgrade your home and last for years, contact Elite Epoxy Floors at (816) 729-7143 for a free estimate. We look forward to helping you achieve the home of your dreams!