If you’re looking for epoxy flooring installation in the Kansas City metro area, Elite Epoxy is a great option. Your research may have led you to finding that residential epoxy flooring is a great way to improve the look of your floor. Elite Epoxy is local to the Kansas City area and has the experience you can trust with the floors in your home.
Residential epoxy flooring provides a lot more than just improving the look of your floor. Read on for a list of what other advantages you can get from epoxy flooring:
- Epoxy floors are easy to clean and disinfect. That means less mopping and maintenance for you.
- They are long-lasting: These products can last up to 20 years!
- Ease of repair: When repairs are needed, they can be completed without replacing the entire floor.
- Durability: Up to 7 times stronger than concrete, epoxy flooring can withstand everything from chemical spills to having vehicles parked on it.
- Non-slip options are available. Adding a texture can improve safety for the workplace or even your own garage.
- Seamless: Because there are no seams, epoxy flooring provides a hygienic surface, such as the FDA and USDA recommend for food service establishments.
If your current floors are rough or unlevel, epoxy flooring can fix that. Using the best available self-leveling products, our team achieves a smooth, level surface. The expert crew from Elite Epoxy can take care of patching any cracks or chips before application.
Elite Epoxy can also customize applications to meet the needs of different areas of your home. If you’re considering epoxy flooring for your garage, it can be applied in thicker layers to increase durability. Epoxy flooring can also create a great looking floor in a rec room that is easier to clean when inevitable spills happen.
If you’re looking for beautiful, durable epoxy flooring to upgrade your home and last for years, contact Elite Epoxy Floors at (816) 729-7143 for a free estimate. We look forward to helping you achieve the home of your dreams!