Epoxy flooring in the Kansas City area, done by Elite Epoxy Floors, is best if you are searching for strong and durable flooring for your house or commercial area. Elite Epoxy Floors offers industrial, commercial, residential, and epoxy garage floors. This waterproofed floor sealing service will make your floors outshine with the most diverse range of colors, designs, and patterns.
Epoxy coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and withstand heavy loads. Many industrial sites, warehouses, and commercial buildings rely on epoxy floors to maintain clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory.
Here are several reasons why epoxy flooring is a great and sustainable reason to improve your home or business:
- These floors are easy to clean and you don’t have to mop it again and again. They can easily be cleaned and disinfected which translates into less time and money spent on routine maintenance.
- It is also known for its long life span. However, when repairs are needed, they can be completed without replacing the entire floor. Once installed, it will withstand many chemicals and offers very high durability.
- Epoxy floors provide optimal strength and durability. They are up to seven times stronger than concrete.
- They can be installed with textures that make the surface less slippery. This is essential in the workplace where accidents must always be avoided. Since epoxy floors are seamless, they also provide a hygienic surface which is recommended by regulatory agencies like the USDA and FDA.
- Epoxy flooring can easily be applied over concrete. Self-leveling products make it possible to install epoxy flooring over either new or existing concrete surfaces. The thickness of the epoxy can be customized to meet the specific needs of different facilities. It does require a clean and porous surface to adhere properly. Elite Epoxy Floors preps all floors with a grinding machine equipped with diamond heads, a virtually dustless process. Concrete slabs should be cured fully in order to apply our epoxy flooring. It is also important to patch major cracking and chips in the concrete surface.
- Resists oil stains and water.
- Creates a seamless surface that can last many years.
- Can be combined with paints and colors to mask off chips and cracks.
For more information about epoxy flooring, call Elite Epoxy Floors at (816) 729-7143. To request a free quote, click here.
Leave a Comment