Residential epoxy flooring is worth it if you’re looking to upgrade the look and function of a floor in your home or garage. During your research, you may have discovered that residential epoxy flooring coatings are definitely a way to improve the look of your floors. Elite Epoxy Floors are professionals and can transform your home with residential epoxy flooring.
There are many reasons why residential epoxy flooring is a good choice for your home or garage. They include:
· They are durable and long lasting – the flooring is highly durable and will last for years to come. With other options, you’ll find you must reapply the paint frequently to keep the floors looking great. With epoxy, you won’t have to touch your floors again for years after the coating is applied.
· Protection for your floor – An epoxy coating will also protect the floors of your garage or home and make them easier to clean. You’ll be able to work on your car in the garage and not worry about any more oil stains on the floor. The floor will endure all the wear and tear you can throw at it. Epoxy flooring is resistant to chemicals, so regardless of what type of work you do in the garage, your floor will be safe from harm.
· Safety – Epoxy floors are resistant to slippage, temperature fluctuations, extreme impact and even fire. That means your family remains safe in your home, regardless of the type of work going on in the garage.
· Home value – Residential epoxy flooring can increase the value of your home. Potential buyers will love to have durable, shiny garage floors and might be willing to pay a higher price for a house with this type of flooring.
· Warranty – If you use a do-it-yourself kit or simple paint from a big-box retailer, it doesn’t come with a warranty to correct problems should they arise. When you work with a reputable company like Elite Epoxy Floors, we ensure your investment is protected by offering a significant warranty against delamination, staining, or defects in materials.