Commercial epoxy flooring, a specialty floor coating, is a great way to improve a business. The epoxy is very versatile as far as enhancing the aesthetics of any business. Epoxy flooring can be made to look like real marble, a single solid color, a speckled mix of colors or granite. Commercial and industrial epoxy floor coatings are strong, durable finishes for concrete. They transform a regular concrete floor which is absorbent and vulnerable into one that repels chemicals and resists damage. There are many benefits to commercial epoxy flooring which are quite remarkable.
Why Protect My Commercial Flooring with Epoxy?
· Protecting a commercial floor couldn’t be more important. A commercial floor is exposed to many elements that can quickly destroy the materials. Take a mechanic’s garage floor for example – how many times have you seen bare concrete floors that have chemical stains, oil stains, and grime all over it? Over time, the chemicals will damage the concrete and the stains will set in for good.
· Commercial epoxy floor products are different than those found in home improvement stores. They are high-grade commercial and industrial strength epoxy floor coatings available to professionals like Elite Epoxy Floors. A high-quality resin is combined with several other resins. This produces a cross-linking system which makes the epoxy floor coating flexible. It doesn’t peel, chip, dent, or crack when applied properly.
Does Epoxy Provide Plenty of Resistance and Strength?
· One of the most important reasons when choosing flooring for any type of need is its durability and strength and in this area – epoxy flooring excels above the rest.
· Epoxy is a resin product that is durable when it comes to heavy objects being placed on the floor, it is shatter- and impact-resistant and its longevity can be for decades if it is taken care of correctly.
· Instead of having to replace the flooring a few years down the road, it lasts for many years and won’t cause you unnecessary downtime at your business.
If you are trying to improve the look of your commercial flooring and you want flooring that is much easier to maintain, epoxy flooring done by Elite Epoxy Floors is right for your business.
To learn more about commercial epoxy flooring, call Elite Epoxy Floors at (816) 729-7143. For a free estimate, click here.
Leave a Comment