Epoxy flooring has long been known as a durable choice for business and industrial applications. But did you know that it also makes a great addition to your home? The epoxy flooring experts at Elite Epoxy Floors have been helping folks in the Greater Kansas City area choose the best products for their floors for more than thirty years. We can help you find the right epoxy flooring solution for your home or business.
Why choose an epoxy floor? There are lots of reasons.
- Epoxy floors are easy to clean and disinfect. That means less mopping and maintenance for you.
- They are long-lasting: These products can last up to 20 years!
- Ease of repair: When repairs are needed, they can be completed without replacing the entire floor.
- Durability: Up to 7 times stronger than concrete, epoxy flooring can withstand everything from chemical spills to having vehicles parked on it.
- Non-slip options are available. Adding a texture can improve safety for the workplace or even your own garage.
- Seamless: Because there are no seams, epoxy flooring provides a hygienic surface, such as the FDA and USDA recommend for food service establishments.
You may think that you can’t have a beautiful epoxy floor because your existing concrete is not level or smooth. Nothing could be further from the truth! Epoxy flooring can be installed over new or existing concrete. By preparing your existing floors with self-leveling products, the experts at Elite Epoxy Floors can achieve a smooth, beautiful surface in your home.
We can also customize our applications to meet the needs of different facilities. Epoxy flooring can be applied in different thicknesses depending upon how the floors will be used. The only requirement is a clean and porous surface in order to allow for correct adhesion. We prepare all of our floors using a grinding machine equipped with diamond heads to ensure they are ready to receive the product. Our process is virtually dustless. New concrete slabs need to be fully cured before epoxy flooring can be applied. Any major cracks or chips should also be patched before application. But don’t worry! The expert crew from Elite Epoxy Floors will take care of all of that for you.
If you’re looking for beautiful, durable epoxy flooring that will improve the look of your home or business and last for years to come, contact Elite Epoxy Floors at (816) 729- 7143. We offer a free estimate. For professional epoxy flooring installation and service in the Greater Kansas City area, give us a call today.